Seeds in virginia?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluewidowbitchs, Nov 20, 2008.

1. i was wondering if anyone knew if you can order seeds in virginia? i tried checking the laws on that but i couldnt seem to find anything...maybe because im lifted aha ha

if anyone has ordered seeds in virginia let me know the seed bank you went to. thanks

2. Order from the Attitude.

3. so are you saying i can order in virginia using attitude?

4. There are many reputable seedbanks some ship to the U.S.A. None of them do so legally.

5. I order from HGS, they get to the eastern most part of VA from Canada in about 2 weeks. VA laws are just as tough if not tougher than anywhere, but all your getting is just some simple mail from Canada.

6. i checked out hgs and they seem pretty legit but im more on the west side of virginia so im not really sure if i want to risk sending a good amount of cash in the mail for nothing ya know

7. do money orders... canadian customs suck ass and will straight up gank cash outta an envolope if they think its there...
    i know this from selling cds internationally... i eventually cut off canada because there were always problems... they constantly go through shit that is outbound).. never had trouble getting stuff from canada, but sending stuff to canada seems to be under major scruiteny..
    canada people were always leaving nutral and nagative feed back saying they got scratched unplayable cds, THAT WERE FACTORY SEALED WHEN SHIPPED....

i just wouldn't recommend sending cash...

just know that if you are sending stuff from US to canada, it has a large chance off being gone through...

ill admit doesnt seem to be a problem going from canada to us however... weird..