seeds in transit ? Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by growmorebudz, Jun 25, 2013.

1. hey guys going  wondering if any ones from australia has succesfully got seeds thru the customs over here my beans have bin sitting in transit for 7 working days and has not moved is there any one in perth that has had the same happen to them ? i did go with the stealth shipping with attitude i got the bag cause i thought would be more concealed but its still sitting there :( dose attitude realy follow up on the garentee lf they do not make there destination in 21 working days ? let me know freaking out 

2. I wouldn't hold your breath mate, some have taken 10 weeks.. Doubt there would be a guarantee to "forbidden" countries.

3. And that was to Perth as well

4. Haven't ordered with attitude before but from marijuana-seeds.nl and bonza seeds on 3 separate occasions they have all made it to melbourne. Though as mentioned be patient. Some of mine came quick. Another took nearly a month

5. yeah in perth man aghhh that sucks oh well just gonna have to give it another go sometime i read heaps of posts that they get threw perth customs quite easily 

6. real cheers bro and yeah tryin to be patient ill try keep cool for next week or two   :cool:

7. still in transit iv got 5 more days till 21 working days is up and attitude can resend my goods hopfully 

8. This would be a first from Attitude. Did you end up getting them?

9. Yeah mate I got over 200 seeds shipped right to my door a few years back, still got like 100 left as well, was bloody nervous they'd get found in customs and I'd be out a lot of cash, lucky they arrived no issue. When it's stuck in transit chances are you won't ever see them, who did you order from?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

10. nah didnt get them messaged attitude today waiting on a reply from attitude now about the warranty when u perchase stealth shiping  

11. realy 200 seeds thats crazy sucks that mine have bin cought out only orderd about 16 beans im going with attitude but dosnt seem im as luckie as u who sent yours ?

12. See what Attitude says. They never reshipped for me, so I contacted breeders n got a shit load of free seeds (with an initial order).

Keep us updated. Aus customs had tightened up due to the whole Silk Road fiasco. New shipping methods need to be developed by Attitude to Aus or I can see them stopping Aussies from ordering due to customs...

In any case, I got a bunch of midnight Kush seeds from DNA genetics I can help u out with.

13. yeah ill keep you updated on what they say back. yeah my friend was telling me about how customs has tightened right up which sucks haha and deftly i thought attitude would of made it nearly impossible to find the seeds but what iv found from friends and posts is that there packaging is quite basic midnight kush sounds good would love to grow somthing outher than a random bag seeds! 

14. Shoot me a message man I've got a stack here, got a heaps from the cannabis cup.

15. How long has this site been active?

16. aussie - sent you a message bro dont know if u got it or not ?

17. To baked to reply bro. Smokin on a strain a dude got me from Melbourne (Aus) Weeda Haze...

Massive high THC. Mix of Hash Plant x Blueberry x Cannatonic, bred in Australia.

Weeda Haze prob the first entry to next years cali cannabis cup. You read it here first madinga!

18. no worries what sounds lush we get nothin good that rocks ya over in wa get the od one i had some red devil from melb last week wasnt to bad.

19. ^ where r u guys located.

Considered ordering from you, but am reluctant to order from new sites.

Fill me in guys/gals

20. #20 growmorebudz, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    interesting if attitude fail to re ship the seeds might give bonza a go the shipping method is realy complex but wouldnt it be all about how its packaged not to where its sent to cause they gotta make it threw first