Seeds in the US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by smokinreefer420, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Alright, I'm a beginner and i currently have a few plants growing (still in veg). The seeds were from bought bud and the bud wasnt anything special, I just wanted to get experience. Well I want to get better seeds, but every time I buy good bud it's seedless. So the question is, where can I get seeds?? I live in the US so most seed companys wont ship here and all that jazz. Anyone know of companies or a place in general where I could get some good seeds? Thanks! Happy growing!

2. read the first sticky .

3. Wow really. You came into the seed bank forum, didn't read any sticky, and say seed companies do not ship to the US? how do you think we get our seeds?

Read the sticky's. They are sticky's for a reason, it means they contain info you are looking for.

4. Thanks guys! And if I recall correctly I said 'most' seed companies which obviously doesn't include every one. I've been to dozens of sites that won't ship to the US at all. Anywho, Attitude is the shit and I appreciate the help. Happy growing!

5. Most of them if you google em don't ship to the USA.. Unless you search that specifically.