Seeds In The US LEGAL??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snookmaster772, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Is it legal to import seeds into the united states? If there from another countrys store such as
    HTML:
    http://www.nirvana-shop.com/
    .....and if it is legal to import them are they any good...

2. Not legal, but if you do don't use your real name, or use one that is spelled wrong so that if it gets seized by customs there's no way you can get in trouble. Your nemisis who sucks at spelling is framing you, or those damn teenagers next door are, ect.

3. No it's not legal to ship seeds to the USA, because seeds grow into plants that are ALSO illegal in the USA.

You can get them here, but it's on your own discretion

4. No not legal at all. Nirvana Shop is a quality store.

5. Thanks A Lot Guys/Girls....Peace:hello:

6. are many seeds caught in the mail? cause i would like to get some online. and what happens if they are caught, could you get arrested or something?

thanks

7. If you aren't ordering hundreds of seeds, then nothing to worry about.

If seeds are seized, you get a letter in the mail saying dont do it again. Nothign to worry about. Happens all the time. Just dont have them sent to that address again.

8. Another good site is drchronic.com. Get a P.O. box and use money oders or cash, it takes longer as the seedbank will wait to recieve your money before they ship your order but there is no paper trail.

Or do what I did: have them shipped to your "roommate" (preferably a fictional person. But I just used my former roommate's name since I am still getting his mail. He left about 6 months ago and only comes by when I call him to get his mail. lol)

9. That actually is not the logic. In the US seeds are considered part of the plant and so are illegal contraband. But in England, for example, seeds are not illegal even though the plants are. Go figure.

I don't support that idea because technically confiscated beans could be the basis for a search warrant. Not that it is worth LEO's time and effort to do a search based on a few seeds, but if they were so inclined then they would get a search warrant for the place where the beans were shipped -- your house, whether to your name or your fictitious roommate's name. Best to ship to a "safe address", which is any address different from where your grow op is.