Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds in the pot to cheapen it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by birdsnbeads, Oct 4, 2010.

1. #1 birdsnbeads, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Last 3 purchases at high prices at 3 different dispensories San Fernando Valley CA were 50 % SEED in Indicas.
    (Little pods with thin tiny white seeds that come out when crushing the pod)....
    ONE DEALER CONFUSED, ANOTHER DENIED, ANOTHER GIGGLED AND WOULD NOT PUT IN WRITING THAT THERE WOULD BE NO SEED. Do any of you find this happening.

I understand you cannot get effect from seed, and I suspect they are cheapening to deal with the downfall of the economy.....

SERIOUSLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. AM I BEING CHEATED?

2. sucks dude. try someone else if you can. if you can't pay more to get better shit.

3. And I thought dispensaries were reliable.

4. say that in english

5. You mentioned dispensaries and dealers. Which are you using?? If it's a dealer that says he gets it from a dispensary he's probably lying. Every dispensary I've seen weighs and bags it infront of you so you can see there aren't any seeds. I'd slap a dude puttin seeds on the scale.

6. Theres only 8700 dispensaries to choose from damn. I wish i just had one.

7. Seriously, I doubt someone is going to grow weed with seeds to make it a worse deal for you. It still costs the same to grow the shit, time and effort... Ahhh, That's it! some grower not giving due diligence to his crop, and dispensaries not inspecting product closely! I just don't know why the reactions you got.
    Personally, every time I buy and find seeds in my dank, which is rare, (but I just got done pulling 4 seeds from some white widow!!) I look at it as a gift from heaven, and can hear the voice of god say "Be fruitful and Multiply!". So I do.

8. I buy from dispensaries and my understanding is that they aren't supposed to give you any seeds. I think it's policy due to the fact that you could grow your own and they'd make less money... or maybe it's the law? Either way, I've never gotten a single seed at the dispensaries in orange county.

9. smells like a troll

10. Well I'm not in a MMJ state, so no dispensaries here, but I don't understand why the guy I get mine (his grower actually) from keeps growing with seeds in it. The guy I get it from says he get's it right from a friend who grows it, but I can only assume that guy has enough seeds for a lifetime, so how come he keeps pollinating his female plants?

My buddy gives me WAY more than 3.5g when I ask for an 1/8th, so it's not to pad the weights, so I just don't see any reason why he wouldn't keep his females away from the males once they show their sex.

11. Maybe the guy just sucks at growing. :confused_2:

12. Sounds like he just can't tell the sexes if this is happening or he has way more plants than he can handle to individually remove all the males.. I bet they are pretty good seeds though if you gave them a grow..

If you are getting over the amount you want though at least you are not losing anything from the deal or find a new dealer.. If this bag is seedy I'd say he has a whole crop of seedy bud and that's all you will be getting for awhile..

13. fully life seeds would be annoying (they pop).
    just empty shells don't really matter if it is dry.

even pollinated plants have many empty shells, or mould starts, so the seeds never develope.

YOu shud decide on case-by-case by smoking some of it, if it is OK why worry?