Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds in Canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Johnnyfever, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Any advice where I can legally buy "medical marijuana seeds" from a licensed producer in Canada ? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Deleted member 1064240, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
    asdasd

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. From an LP tho, you need to check their website and see if they offer them. Some do, some don't

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I'm having trouble finding a place. I can buy them at the NSLC but they're almost $17 per seed after taxes and shipping. They also only offer 2 varieties.

5. just my tim bit...

you'd be better off buying seeds from a seedbank and find a strain with a good strong lineage.

something that's been grown and known. that way, you're looking at starting with strong genes

these lp's create their own new strains and don't give any info on them since they're hoping for the next best greatest strain that's theirs alone

6. Mephisto has a canadian operation.
    They have only autos, but they are excellent.

7. Ni
    AGARA SEED BANK he has his own greenhouses n makes his own beans as well. He also sells from other breeders . Check out Niagara seed bank on YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #10 Deleted member 1064240, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
    asdasd

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1