Seeds from feminized plant feminized?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Stockmarket, Jan 15, 2017.

1. image.jpg
    IMG_0549.JPG
    So I just had my first harvest! Purple afghan kush by Dinafem and boi is it frosty! So I had a light leak for a few days in flower which caused my plant to produce just a few seeds at the very very bottom of the plant only but my question is whether or not these seeds are good for me to use in my next round or if there's some reason their no good. This website has been the cornerstone to my success for which I am truly grateful blades! Seriously I've been looking on this site for years and it is the reason this plant made it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. this seeds are maybe good maybe bad but for sure will be interesting for you.
    to know if they are good or bad you need to know the precise genetics of your plant.
    if its stable (HOMOGENES) or not (hetrogenes) anywyay i say try it out - be aware you might get males (low chances as its self fertilezed)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh no it's dense pungent sticky frosty flowers lol just like 2 buds on the bottom had seeds nothing else. Thanks grin that makes sense.