Seeds from Dr. Chronics

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by DankNuggets, Jan 18, 2003.

1. I've decided, since I can't find anywhere to trade seeds, that I'll buy some, and I was just wondering how reliable Dr. Chronics site is. Plus I live in the U.S and am not exaclty sure if they will be able to get past customs coming in from the U.K, if anyone has had any experiance ordering from him help me out.

2. Thanks, but I should rephrase what I said earlier, I'm thinking about ordering from Nirvana, but I'm not sure how good their quality seds are, if you have any information bout that company, I'd be thankful....But in the meantime I'l check out that site you mentioned.

3. I have gotten seed from seedsdirsct. they have good seeds. I don't know about the one your talking about.

4. Nirvana is the producer of the seeds, they're pretty cheap, but I'm not too sure about their germination percent, and the likelyness of them being mostly males, or femals, and all that other good shit.

5. hi i orderd of Dr Chronic and im very happy with the service you can talk to the doc direct , he has a large selection of seeds 300+ and deliverd mine the next morning, check the forum www.ukcultivator.biz the Doc has a forum there.

6. I have ordered this idiot in the past too, but this time this POS took my money and got a smart ass attitude in an e-mail, and also flat out lied about the money order's status. He cashed the money order 30 days ago!! and I still haven;t received a single e-mail from this POS yet. He took the money plain and simple. He doesn't even have the courtsey of returning a customer's e-mail. Just order from Dope Seeds from now on, and you will be fine. Dr. Chronic is a thief!!!

7. Dr. Chronic is a Scam! He Stole my Money!
    I have ordered this idiot in the past too, but this time this POS took my money and got a smart ass attitude in an e-mail, and also flat out lied about the money order's status. He cashed the money order 30 days ago!! and I still haven;t received a single e-mail from this POS yet. He took the money plain and simple. He doesn't even have the courtsey of returning a customer's e-mail. Just order from Dope Seeds from now on, and you will be fine. Dr. Chronic is a thief!!!

8. 8 posts, ALL the same cut an paste..Y should we believe you ? U didin't even introduce yourself...

9. I live in Madrid and I ordered some seeds from Dr.Chronic 13 days ago. Here is a cut and paste of the email I go the next day. I've since had no dispatch notice. I'll wait 2 more days and then take it up with credit card company. I've found buying direct from Dinafem to be a wonderful experience. They do Cash on Delivery and the seeds get to me in Madrid in like 3 days. ( I've had 7 seeds out of 8 germinate )
    Hey - Does anyone know if it's possible to buy Shiskaberry direct from the grower ?
    -----
    We will shortly be picking your items from our store and sending them to you by Royal Mail. You will receive a dispatch notice as soon your items are on their way.

PLEASE NOTE : IF YOU PAID BY CARD YOUR CARD CHARGE WILL BE FROM OH YEAH! SOUTHEND.

Shipping times -

UK 1-3 DAYS

EUROPE 7-14 DAYS

REST OF THE WORLD 7-21 DAYS

We must remind you that all orders are placed at the purchases own risk. We do not accept responsibility for the safe delivery of souvenir hemp seeds were the possession of said items is deemed illegal.

Thank you for the order.
    -----

10. Forget Doc Chronic. He's taken a slide downhill and his seed bank has been neutered. He used to post here but no longer.

11. caligrower : What do you mean his seed bank has been neutered ? Has he gone out of business ? I'm going to try to get my bank to get the money back.

12. a few days ago I got this email. I'm not optimistic about the freshness of the seeds , if they arrive.
    -----
    Hi mark the seeds are on there way buddy .. we had a glitch with our e mail .. should be with you soon
    DC
    -----

13. The seeds have finally arrived, 6 weeks after I ordered them. I've no idea if they're really Chanel+ because they arrived in a piece of plastic, with no silica gel, a piece of cotton bud at either end. They looked OK but I feel I need to germinate them immediately because I don't want to store them like this. Like I said, I've got no idea what I'm planting. That's the last time I do that. From now on I'll only buy direct from the source. I'll keep you posted on the product though.

14. The good news is that all 5 seeds germinated and they are energetic little seedlings. Will keep you posted as they grow.

15. Used to be a great seedbank but I wouldn't use it these days :(:smoke:

16. I used them quite a bit, until they shut down their forum and and the chance for yanks to get extra freebies.

17. The bad news is those seedlings didn't do very much. They're very stunted and they still haven't flowered after over three weeks. I've got a nice pair of California Hash Plants from Dinafem growing next to them that are starting to get crystals on the flowers and are towering over them. No more Dr Chronic for me that's for sure.

Grasscity Deals Near You