Seeds from dealer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ghandi832, Oct 20, 2017.

1. 57C9D433-C039-4E2F-BF87-33935F7DB4AA.jpeg 0CA33FD3-7153-4FE9-8670-92FF0E577BB8.jpeg D9619E97-818C-4368-A0A9-659149D2AF40.jpeg 1, Has any of your plants produced seeds even if they were never pollinated?
    2, Did my dealer get his product from someone who grew a hermie?
    3, Found a few seeds but these look the best, Do the seeds look good to you?
    4, It’s not mid/reggie, etc. It’s gas lol
    5, Do you guys post other than in weed forums like on social media? How do you feel about that if cultivating marijuana is illegal in your area?

I’m gonna germinate these bad boys just for the hell of it. Also, take a look at pics from my current grow. Thanks for your time!

2. Only way to find out is to germinate they and what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 1. Yes. Most of my crops I have found at least one or a few seeds even though no males were ever detected.
    2. 99% of random seeds you find came from hermies. The drawbacks are that the plant that grows from it has an increased chance to hermie. The positive is over 90% of the time the seed will be female.

Every bag seed I've ever popped has been female. I'm like 15 for 15. Most plants that hermie start off female or are mostly female. When they pollinate another female plant the resulting seeds are female. It's sort of how femanized seeds are made.
    3. Seeds look good. You have a good chance.
    4. ?
    5. I gave up facebook a year or so ago. I also have no other social media accounts. I use a flip phone and have never owned a "smart" phone. I'm a dinosaur and love it. I'm watching everyone else walk off a cliff. I live in a legal state.

4. yes, sometimes if plants are stressed could produce both male and female parts and self pollinate