Seeds found in weed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Roached12, Jan 31, 2009.

1. #1 Roached12, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    if i plant and grow a seed i find in my weed, will it grow and produce buds with thc?

2. #2 FenceWalker, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Depends on what it was pollinated with. If the weed was good and it was pollinated with the same strain, fine. If pollinated with some ditchweed that happened to be growing next to the outdoor grow that produced the bud, not so much.

Bagseed is a good way to break into growing though, if you make a mistake and kill the grow at least you aren't out bucks spent on seedbank genetics.

3. Thanks

4. If you enjoyed the smoke, bagseed will grow you more of the same. Better, if you dry and cure it well.

5. I so need to get a green thumb

6. I was never much of a gardener, but seem, to my immense surprise, to have some kind of innate ability with MJ. All I can say is read all about it and have a go.

7. #7 Roached12, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    im not trying to sound like a moron. but i live in the states and what is the chance of getting busted growing.but penalties are harsh from growing.

8. Chances of getting busted are all down to you and the planning of your grow. Tell nobody and invest in your grow early. Plan ventilation and odor control and just use common sense. Read some post, there is lots of advice around here but mostly its keeping quiet, and odor control.

Also having less plants is better should a grow be found.

Good luck

9. Only seeds you buy from Monsanto are worth planting.

10. thanks to everyone.