seeds direct

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420manNE, Mar 9, 2004.

1. im going to be ordering 20 seeds from seeds direct and was wondering wut type of packaging to expect like a reglar envelope a big brown enevelope, box, etc.. i live on the east coast US and comments apreciated..

2. You know, there's a reason they call it Stealth Packaging....You just don't go on a public forum and ask for that type of information to be given out.

Yes, it's discreet. Yes, it's safe. If you're worried about someone else intercepting your package (like a parent or guardian), just move out.

The more people that know about how they ship them, the more likely your seeds will not make it to you without getting confiscated.

If they do get confiscated, theres not much customs can do except smack a red sticker on there that says someone tried to send you something illegal and they took it...

3. Ya, never have anything illicit sent to a PO box...that's just asking for trouble.

4. thanx... yea thats y im not gunna throw down 170 for my first time ordering form a certain seed bank... the only reason i wanted to know was im prob going to hav them sent to a good friends house so its different from where my grow will be.. thanx anyways...