Seeds confiscated by U.S Customs and Border Protection.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by closetbubblegum, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Has anyone experienced this? What happened

2. Border customs got ahold of your package, opened it, decided it's not allowed, confiscated it, seeds lost.

Lost so many knives and weapons this way.

3. Were you shipping from Attitude?

4. What Omega369 said your package was inspected by U.S. Customs when it entered the U.S. There's only the option of contacting whatever seedbank you ordered your seeds from and sending them an email with image attachment showing the U.S. Custom's green tape on your pkg and the letter from U.S. Customs if you received one.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yes, ordered from tude. First package was green taped, the reship was aswell.  Should i worry?

6. Maybe worry that your shipment(s) will take more mailing attempts to receive.
    Would be interesting to know how many confiscation will cause a legal problem for you, and the rest of their customer.

7. You'll probably be seeing some dea agents soon

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

8. This is not true, I don't think there has ever been more then one case of DEA showing up at somebodies door, and if they do, just say you don't know what they are, and that you ordered the shirt or whatever came with the box.

There was one case where some guy ordered seeds to his Growhouse, and the DEA stormed it and found like 150k and something like 100 plants.

Don't worry, Attitude has been getting busted a lot lately, tell them to change their hiding methods in an email, and they should go through, but I think Attitude has a 3 Re-Ship limit, correct me if I'm wrong!

9. It is true if you live in a illegal state I've seen it first hand before, obviously they don't care in cali or Colorado etc but I wouldn't try again in Texas

10. They confiscated me twice in a row. Made it the third time. Attitude just does not seem to care about it they just keep on doing the same thing. My last one that made it was packaged differently than the rest but still zero stealth.
     Switched over to Herbies and haven't had a problem. They are on this problem and doing a great job, very proactive. I still miss the Attitude but I am tired of waiting 3 months for my gear and all the green tape. The last package I received from Herbies I didn't think there was any gear at all. Very very stealthy. Prolly wont go back to the 'Tude. I prolly don't need to say this but never send to your grow and any consequences are reduced if not eliminated.
     I still think they hang horse thieves and smokers in Texas? ; )

11. #11 darksicilian, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    I still don't know why attitude doesn't just use silica jackets and for the stealth packaging, throw in a pair of 50c flip flops... what?  they're gonna confiscate every flip flop that enters the country.

You have to find the humor in that  :smoking: 

[​IMG]

12. Well they green taped the reship. Went through chicage. Im lookin for a refund, but not sure yet if they will.

13. I live in an illegal state too? As do most people on this forum? There is barely any chance in any state other then Texas, Because they are strict as fuck. 

14. So do I bro xo

15. Order from Herbies. I received my first order plus freebies this Thursday and stealth shipping was reasonable. I will be placing another order after New Year's.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. So here is an update. The 2nd ship didn,t make it through. A 3rd is on the way. I tried for a refund and all you get is a form letter stating package is being preped for ship. Here we go again. I will order from Herbies next time.

17. pics or it didn't happen.

serious, you got a citation.? of just hear say?

18. I live in Texas and have never had a problem getting beans shipped to me.  I know of one guy that lost his shipment and nothing ever happened.  Our shipments come in through NY though, not stupid ass Chicago.  

19. #19 SkunkyBrains, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Texas is no different than any other state.  In fact, the DEA here has to deal with the cartels, so your probably less likely to have them kick in your door over having a few beans confiscated in customs.  Theres so much ditch weed coming in from mexico, they have bigger beans to re-fry than busting dumbasses ordering a few dank beans.  And thats besides the coke, meth, heroin, humans, etc etc etc that they also have to content with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. No citation but we did get our house raided, apparently seeds are actually pretty illegal :s