Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seeds and stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Internetz, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Is it cool to smoke em?

I know they wont get you high, but if they're ground up smoked, its notgoing to hurt or prevent getting high is it?

Never really given much thought...

2. I heard that if u smoke seeds u get sleepy

3. It is not cool to smoke either.

4. wu forever.

and stems and seeds can give you headaches, burn unevenly and theyre not str8

5. Horrible idea, buy a bag. THe most itll give you is a fifteen minute buzz then a headache

6. [quote name='"Internetz"']Is it cool to smoke em?

I know they wont get you high, but if they're ground up smoked, its notgoing to hurt or prevent getting high is it?

Never really given much thought...[/quote]

You contradicted yourself o.o

7. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']

You contradicted yourself o.o[/quote]

I think he meant ground up with the weed...

To OP no it won't hurt you. It'll taste a different, and you'll still get high if it's ground with weed.

Just pick em out.

8. If you're good at playing pretend you can grind up your stems and make a bowl with about half stems and half good bud.

Just pretend it's all good bud lol. That way I can make what I have left last longer while still smoking the same amount of material I normally would.

9. My grass is pretty stem free (and yeah, I meant just not bother to pick em out) so its not a problem.
    I was justering if you have to since I've been buying larger and larger bugs.

10. Some stem is ok if I'm grinding up a nug

11. stems if your really need to but dont smoke seeds

12. I haven't smoked weed with seeds since my first time hahah stick to the Kush bro

13. No it is not. It is not even cool to have it period. Smoking seeds gets you headaches and make your sack of weed measurement inaccurate which makes it heavier. It also displays the grower motive and dedication with weed. Seeds = he didnt separate his/her plants or it was a male or hermi somewhere in the mix. Seeds = less potent . They are worthless unless you want to grow.

14. i pick them out just because i'd rather fill the bowl with bud