Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds and Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoCrack, May 13, 2010.

1. seeds are a definite no no but the stems dont have any negative effects as far as i know and if you already smoke cigarettes then it wont hurt you any worse although i think it disrespects the bud :hippie:

2. As you said ten bag I'll assume you're in the UK. Rolling a joint with tobacco is generally accepted practice here. Most of the time (in my experience at least) it'll just be a nug with maybe a little shake mixed in to get the weight right (if your dealer cares that much about the weight; a lot don't). The stem is the bit poking out the top of the nug, that looks like it could be used to attach itself to a marijuana plant :p. Don't smoke that. As for seeds, you'll know them when you seem them (Although I have never got them myself, not sure if that's common in the UK or a byproduct of having a serious cannabis connoisseur as a dealer.).

3. Why do soe many people say seeds and stems give them a headache?

4. Because they give most people headaches...

5. I wonder why. I've always wondered why they give people headaches. My group doesn't notice any difference with or without stems/seeds(except for my 1 friend who thinks seeds and stems make you sterile).

6. I'd say don't mix in tobacco, alot of people do not enjoy the effects of smoking them together.
    If anything smoke your joint of cannabis and then smoke a cigarette after if need be.

7. Probably because they produce more carbon monoxide when burned, while having virtually zero in the way of any feel good stuff (cannabinoids).

8. Pick out seeds and break the stems up as finely as you can so they don't rip through your paper.

9. "So roll, roll, roll my joint, pick out the seeds and stems
    Feeling high as hell flyin' through Palmdale
    Skatin' on dayton rims" -afroman

10. Clean your grass on a tray. break up the bud, then roll out the seeds and pick out any stems. Plant the seeds or eat them, make tea from the stems or throw them out. If you like tobacco, mixing the two is preferred by some, and blunts are a hollowed out tobacco cigar filled with weed. The latter is definately preferred by many as a way to smoke. It can use alot of pot, though.

11. i always make sure to remove all the seeds, but stems usually aren't that big of a deal. take out the big ones and stuff but real small ones i usually don't even bother with