Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds and Stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tha_Joker, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Probably a stupid noob question, but Im about to make my first pick up and was wondering what seeds and stems in weed look like? Specifically seeds cause Im sure I know what a stem looks like.

2. They look like seeds and stems...

If your pickup has seeds in it, you're probably getting bad weed so I'd stay away from that. Stems don't always mean it's bad weed but if you have lots of stems with no weed on them then that just means your dealer is just trying to make your stuff weigh more without actually giving you weed. Seeds are only good if you plan on using one to grow on your own

3. Seeds: [​IMG]

stems are self explanatory, anything that is not bud, or seed.

4. oh my some people must be stupid, use google and search weed seed and stems... not hard use that brain in your head

5. Ok sorry for wasting your precious time. Your right I should have used my head, what was I thinking asking a question in an apprentice section of a marijuana usage forum, I'm an idiot.

6. apology accepted

7. asshole.

but anyways, yeah stems and seeds are pretty self explanatory but yeah.. make sure your not gettin leaves or anything too lol.

8. Hey, don't be a dick. It's a legitimate question, and cannabis stems don't look like stems from other plants.

To answer the original question, the stem is the hard part under the bushy stuff on the weed... so like the trunk and branches of a tree haha.

9. Look man all I was stating is that google would have taken 2 seconds to answer your question instead of searching for this forum to register and make a post to ask that.. pretty stupid if you ask me.. look what I found just by putting "weed stems seeds" in google and bam first image that comes up is this

http://www.drugpolicycentral.com/bot/images/debris.jpg

10. Ya I looked that up but there are no pics of what seeds and stems look like on/in the nugs

11. well then my bad I didn't know you wanted pictures of nugs with seeds visible in it but im sure you get the idea by just looking at that pic what it would look like just place a nug behind the seed and imagine it

12. Ya sorry shoulda been more clear. Group hug?:confused_2:

13. You'll be able to tell it's really obvious.

14. Hey...don't be hating on the new tokers. I remember when I first started I wondered the same question he asked. We were all new at one point you know.

But OP, the seeds look exactly like how you would expect but more round and small. The stems are the the bottom part of the nug and you'll usually be able to snap it since it's hard. Don't smoke that by the way, the rumors are true, you will get a headache.

15. Lol, that is what you do with seeds yes... ;)

16. course:smoking:

17. Shut the fuck up.

18. hey joker dont worry about king its just that his self esteam is so shitty that he has to rag on noobs to make himself feel a little more comfortable with his unfit physique lack of a girlfriend and ass hole personality
    the first time me and my friends got a bag we smoked whole nugs on the stems because we didn't know any better, its amazing how much you'll learn in your first few months of smoking, good luck my friend you'll figure it out

19. i good rule of thumb. if its brick (meaning compressed together) its probably got stems and seeds.
    if its fluffy buds...there better not be any seeds haha
    not saying you SHOULD buy fluffy buds...but...if you dont wanna fuck with stems and seeds then dank is the way to go.
    but dont get me wrong...i smoked my share of schwag in my lifetime. and you save them stems and can A.) smoke them if you get desperate enough or B.) make some ISO hash once you've saved enough of the shake.

20. [​IMG]The stem is on the right side of the bud.

[​IMG]

The seed is the somewhat shiny thing in the middle of the nug.

Neither of these pictures are mine.