Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds and stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alladas, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I know you are supposed to pick seeds and stems out but i have never gotten any bud with seeds and the only stems are the big one that runs through big nugs is this good or bad?

2. well if you smoke seeds some say it will give you a headache.... not for me i still dont and havent for awhile gotten bud with seed probably a few years... but your saying you have stems running through your bud like big ones?

3. [​IMG]

is that not normal?

4. Looks like some good bud op. Sinsemilla. Don't expect seeds or much stems at all.

They won't really make a difference towards how much higher you would get.

Just remove them, my grinder is happy and so am I :smoking:

5. Yeah I just felt I had to clarify what I meant by stems in mine. A bit high can't be expected to make perfect sense. I knew about the sinsemilla seedless thing( just read some guys like 20 page post about indica sativa differences I just wondered why I always hear about people having to pick shit out of their weed.

6. Don't worry about them, either they can't get anything better than mid or whatever reason.
    If you're on that loud then you don't have to worry about it usually, and yeah.
    Stems are normal..

7. I found some old stems I picked out of the ounce of purple I had a couple months ago, took time to smoke them independently about a week ago and they gave me a nice but short lived high.. Never got headaches from them..

8. ??could you break that nu open like in half id like to see something...

9. [​IMG]
    broken up

[​IMG]

the stem I was talking about

10. Totally normal, guy. ;)
    Nothing to worry about, save those things up and make ISO hash.

11. Figured that lol the guy above asked me to post pics of it broken.

MMMM fingers all sticky taste so good.:p

12. thats how good weed is supposed to be, nothing wrong here.

smoke on yo.

13. If you need more pics just leme know lol. better hurry though before its gone!

14. lol tyvm man it looks like some pretty good bud smoke up! nice camera!

15. i just thought for a second there it looked a little too crystally like it had something in it

16. I love my galaxy s3! Doesn't seem to zoom in far enough to get trichs though. Not saying its like a snow storm but deff more than the camera captures.

17. yeah dude it does reeaaally good

18. thats normal, I get that in like all of my weed

19. Rappers rap about picking out the seeds and stems, but they are some ghetto fools. I live in a stoner ass city and I don't think I've ever even seen a seed. And I've smoke plenty of cannabis in my time, brother.

20. Hes not saying that hes getting seeds