Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds and sperm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mercy5689, Feb 17, 2009.

1. So i've been told that if you eat a seed it lowers your sperm count for a week or so is this true in anyway ? i don't believe so .

2. I shoot blanks because I paid a doctor 900.00 to cut, cartarize and clamp my cum tubes.

3. Why would you eat a seed ?
    Also it really wouldnt matter...
    you produce millions of sperm everyday...
    Only a few make it anyway.
    its pointless b/s

4. SHINFO (Shitty Info = SHINFO)

5. who cares if it does?

6. hempseed is actually packed with "healthy" fats, and the oil of the seed is very good for you.

from wikipedia:

Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary to maintain healthy human life[6]. The seeds can be eaten raw, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk (akin to soy milk), prepared as tea, and used in baking. The fresh leaves can also be eaten in salads. Products range from cereals to frozen waffles, hemp tofu to nut butters. A few companies produce value added hemp seed items that include the seed oils, whole hemp grain (which is sterilized as per international law), hulled hemp seed (the whole seed without the mineral rich outer shell), hemp flour, hemp cake (a by-product of pressing the seed for oil) and hemp protein powder. Hemp is also used in some organic cereals, for non-dairy milk[7] somewhat similar to soy and nut milks, and for non-dairy hemp "ice cream."[8]