Seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mcclumpit, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Good luck! Never stop ask mg questions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thanks very much, I'm totally novice but like I said I'm very keen to get the best out of my set up. The past 2 days they've gained a much healthier look. You'll probably regret saying that btw haha I'll be doing your head in with questions now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. No problem. :) I literally only made an account to skulk around the beginner section to help folks out

4. My information sometimes tend to be tossed aside because I'm a woman, but I assure you I'm one of the most knowledgeable 1st year cultivators you'll ever meet; it's because I never stop reading. :) I never stop learning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well I'm not sexist in any way at all, and appreciate your knowledge more than I can say. Why ? Because time is precious and you helping me is completely voluntary, so I'm forever grateful. How's your own grows ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mine are doing well, thank you. My profile picture is me in my flowering tent. I pull about 2 lbs every few months from my flower tent and have 3 large bushes in veg that I'm going to clone soon.

7. 2 pounds of 3 plants, that's not bad at all well done, have you done the cloning before ? Also what strain you doing.

8. [​IMG] I'm a bit concerned with the height of these seedlings, I've spoke to me friend who has assured me all is well as he's done some before, I'm looking for a more confirmation if anyone can help. Currently got a 600 watt bulb on them about 4 foot from top of plants, how's this distance ? Thanks in advance.

9. Don't be alarmed about the location of this plant this is an experimentation pot with two seeds in it, I've currently got ten on the go.

10. If they get too leggy, use a pipe cleaner to prop them. They'll need to be transplanted soon. Bury them up to first set of jagged leaves, bury the cotyledons (round garden leaves). Make sure you water them with no air pockets. You can use some wormcastings but don't feed them anything else till they are at least 3 weeks old, and then only a diluted feed, like 1/4 strength.