Seedlings with light green leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Babyskunks, Sep 21, 2016.

1. I'm growing some Durban poison and silver haze and I noticed that the leaves are a lighter green than my tangerine seedlings, I'm not too worried about it because there still growing good but I'm just curious what it might be[​IMG][​IMG]

Currently I've been slowly phasing out of my 42 watt CFL and started using my 135 watt led and I'm growing in my closet but the seedlings are in an old lizard/fish tank (so I could place the CFL fixture on top) I did have a fungus gnat problem but it was really minor and didn't seem to hinder growth, and I haven't seen any of them for like 4 days now. Btw the Durban and silver haze are growing in the shorter green pots and the tangerine is in the blue solos. Also one of them has a weird leaf thing going on.

And they all stretched a bit because I had the CFL too far away at first. I also gave them some light micro nutes from the GH trio set. I thought the light green might mean there hungry but they've stayed the same color. They haven't reacted bad to the nutes in fact they've picked up there growth rate since I fed them so the feeding didn't cause any ill effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hey bro, I don't think I can help much but I am a semi experienced grower, I used to be a really good grower 4 years ago and I was very good back then.
    What I am doing is growing an autoflower. Some ppl think using miracle gro sucks. I grew many plants with it and they all turned out great. I also am not using any nutes on this plant I'm growing right now.

I don't think your plants need food yet. What kind of soil are you using. I would wait and see what happens. See what happens with the yellow leaf plant and if it gets worse, flush it all out so the nutes get out of their. Remember that less is more in my opinion. That's why I don't think you have to use any nutes to harvest a plant.
    Yes they can make the taste better and grow faster I guess but I don't really care because as long as she is healthy that's all I care about. Good luck buddy.

3. You didn't include any info other than your lights , use all your lights , which isn't much ,
    in a fish tank isn't a good spot , they should have a fan blowing on them to provide air and strengthen up the stems so the plant can hold all them future buds
    here is a good tutorial to read
    Tutorial: How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy

4. I do have a fan, they dance alittle and have really strong stems, and if I put the CFL above any of the plants it'll block out the led and make it hotter and I'm already in the high 70's

5. Yeah she's looking better now and growing really strong this is a pic I took this morning, yeah I think using nutes just speeds stuff up, and I'm using some random soil. It has some perlite in it and alittle bit a nutes. I'm not gonna feed them for awhile though, I don't wonna stunt them when there growing so strong[​IMG]

6. You don't know what kind of soil your using? That's pretty much the most important part of growing, apart from lights. The leaf looks pretty bad but it's nice and big and looks strong, just discolored. Don't feed it anymore like you said and I think you'll be fine buddy. Peace, keep me up to date.

7. What kind of led light do you use.

8. Yeah that soil isn't great but I'll get better shit when I transplant soon, and I'm using the 300watt galaxyhydro 135 actual watt I think. They really started taking off since I finally transitioned them to full led. And I think the color is getting better, I'll check tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  9. mate , how did those lime green ones turn out? ive got one the same , i know ur post was last year , but any help if u got some
    cheers