Seedlings transplant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dnoz78, Jun 29, 2010.

1. :wave:Hey my fellow growers had a quick question im doing a first time soil grow and i have started my seedlings in a humidity dome with pellete starter medium I planted them last friday and last night on has sprouted and has a nice little root growing do i need to put this one in a pot with a light soil mixture or leave it for another week?

Attached Files:

2. I would. It certainly wont do any harm. I'd stick it in a small pot before moving it to its final container. Makes it easier to water.

Fat E.

3. if i was u i would get the final container that they will end up in and go ahead with the transplant. U will have to transplant 1X instead of 2 but really u can leave them in those for a little longer if need..Some people like to have another set of leaves first jus 2 b safe

4. Thank you guys for the answers will the roots be ok sitting on the propogation tray? I have only watered them once the humidity dome has keep it at about 79-82 degrees and 85-90% humidity and the medium is still moist.

5. Aother quick question at what point do i need to remove the dome and put a fan on them?