Seedlings stretching in a humidity dome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HydroBeginner, Jun 3, 2011.

1. i have 8 seedlings a little strecthed in a humidity dome, using a 35 watt gro lux tube.

I've been told to leave them in there for 2-3 weeks??
    Is this right.

Some of them are already close to the top..

Can someone help me please ??

:D

2. they can come out of that now and make sure you got a fan gently blowing on them to strengthen up the stems so they don't keep falling over bro

3. They are only a week old at the moment, still take them out??

4. They are only in the little rockwool cubes, when do I need to transplant them into something larger? When they show roots?

5. And when you say come out of dome, should I just take the top off the dome??

Or transplant into something larger?

6. dont transplant till you got roots coming out the bottom of the rock wool and yes i would still take the lid off they are 1 week you say well they are old enough to have the lid off bro

7. Cheers, thanks for your help.

And then, when should I put them under the 600watt metal halide?, and at what height above the seedlings?

Thank you.. .

8. if it was me i would put them under it now but don't put it to close.. put the palm of your hand at the top of your plant and if the back of your hand is to hot then its to hot for the plant so move the light a bit higher and try again until it cool enough bro