Seedlings stalled?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pervy Sage, Jan 25, 2011.

1. On my first 2 grows I had my seedlings in Ocean Forrest Soil right away. They grew quickly, but the soil did burn them some, so this time around I opted to start my seeds in Light Warrior instead. My sprouts have seemed to stop growing, this has never happened before. Since the light warrior has no nutes in it at all, Am I supposed to start feeding them right away? I have the fox farm nutes trio, would any of that be good to use right now? The sprouts are about 6 days old.

2. right now i would not use the ff nutes on your seedlings...my reasoning behind that is ff nutes is not organic!! itll burn them even at the smallest dose!! they may say its organic but it is not 100% organic...what i would do is if your soil has absolutly no nutrients ...which im sure it does all soil has living organisms breaking down matter and therefore creating food, but if they are slow going i would get some organic nutes...bat guano , worm castings,etc... they have a premixed bottle they sell of all of that in one called botanicare pure blend metabolic grow formula ...it is 100% organic and natural and you could use that at 1 tsp per gallon to get your seedlings going ....i would only feed them every other watering at that does tho...even tho it is organic it can still cause nute lock....good luck