Seedlings look weak

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by majesticfruits, Mar 6, 2015.

1. hey guys hopefully you can help me out here. I've been growing two plants in starter soil mixed with organic soil running a 400mh light, with 24hr lighting,humidifier, 2 air king fans,4" inline. 

Both of my plants have been curling and cupping through out the week, i don't add any nutes i just water on a daily basis and every two days depending on soil moisture. Lights aren't too far away nor too close.
    Today i transplanted one of them to my dwc setup and i'm hoping  the nutes will somehow fix this curling/drying of the leaves. 

what do you guys think could be the issue? 

temps 77deg 26-30%humidity  (varies on fan positions)

View attachment 6926

2. Better pictures. And age?

3. these are seedlings, just look at the pictures. 

4. Those crinkly leaves are pretty common, I have had them in the past. I suspect from too much light too early on but I could be wrong. What I do know is, that is doesn't spread or get any worse. By the looks of the photos it's already behind you, the new pair of leaves look good 

5. Wrinkled and twisting leaves are from over watering..they arent bad just back off the water

6. a sigh of relief, thanks a lot!

i think i was over watering.. thanks