seedlings in ez cloner

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by hydrorkkp, Aug 23, 2011.

1. i have some seedlings with their 4th set of leaves on them but they dont have a big enough rootball to put in the power grower yet. My question is that i have grown them on nothing but Hormex and for some reason the tips are turning brown and the edges of the leaves are curling up. it looks kind of like heat stress but the temp of the room and the lights are fine. Im thinking its a nutrient deficiency cause they are wanting more nutriens for photosynthesis. They are off to the side of the room where they get adequate light from a 400w HID what could be the problem?:smoke:

2. Post a pic. What it sounds like is first, mg deficient (because you are in a ez cloned correct? There's not all the nutes it needs in the water) and nute burn from the hormex. If that is all that's in the water even tho it's a seedling if it's not in soil it needs it's basic nutes. IMO I would cut the hormex and add 1/4 strength grow nute ( this can be whatever nute line you want I recommend something not to harsh like gh floranova grow)

3. Thats what i was thinnking also. Im going to try to put some very diluted nuits.