Seedlings drooping with very slight yellowing on lower leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gliese581g, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Here are the latest pics of the two plants most affected with this brownage. Do you think it could be a phosphorous deficiency? The soilless mix I bought was supposed to have a three weeks of starter nutrition built in, but maybe that's been exhausted?

Do you think it's a good idea to star AN nutes at 1/4 strength every other watering now? The plants sprouted two weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I might have missed this but what's your soil and ph of water and run off?

I just don't think they are in the right medium. Stop the spider mite idea.

Answer my ?'s tho

3. Soilless mix in Sunshine #4. Has starter nutrients built in.

Sun Gro Horticulture | Products

I don't know the pH....my meter is still in the mail. This mix is supposed to be very good at maintaining the proper pH though.

4. I use sunshine #4 there's no starter nutes in mine? The super hydro has some starter nutes but no npk on the #4.
    It's not mites either I've had mites and yes little yellow speckles on the leaf is what to look for. You can see them with the naked eye but hard to tell what kind of mite without a scope. But its not mites.

I think you need to add some earth worm castings or something. They need food I think. My sprouts looked similar with kinda dry leaves until I transplanted to something with nutes. I put them in mg citrus blend for a week and the difference wad amazing. I use sunshine #4 mixed with ewc and sunshine super hydro blend and there doing great rt now for veg.

Good luck bro.....V