seedlings all droopy and stopped growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by calicheef, Oct 16, 2021.

1. 8965AF1F-ED28-4ACA-BA8A-F89A112D075F.jpeg 71636F6D-6CB2-4C05-AAE4-56963613316E.jpeg 2D5C58AC-19E4-497C-94D7-C87737C39876.jpeg My seedlings grew well for like 4 days until they were all a few inches tall and then all the sudden they all stopped growing and started drooping. any advice?

2. To wet, Soil looks to dense, Solo cup poisoning, Roots to cold, Stretched from lack of light.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Wet, soggy soil without aeration will always result in slow growth.
    Also, move your light closer........they're stretching.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. thanks!
    i just turned up the light and loosened the soil in all of them. is there anything else i can do right now to get them back on track?

5. Let the soil dry out and when you transplant add some perlite to your soil.
    Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you gave me one of them I'd dump it out. Throw the solo cup away, Rinse the current soil off the roots in a pan of water and drop it into a 3x3x3 inch square cup with some Fox Farms Ocean Forest.
    Drop my T5 high output fluorescent lights down to 1 inch away and set them on my seedling heat mat to keep the soil warm.
    [​IMG]

Solo cups are to narrow at the base, Fall over to easy, Are to deep as by the time the bottom dries the top 2 inches of soil are cracked and dry as death valley. Square pots promote better root branching and don't cause the coiled tap root a round pot causes.

BNW

7. Yes best to transplant as soon as possible in bigger pot, mix well with perlite for good drainage, if you are careful enough you could do it now. Use a razor blade cut around bottom then slice the cup from top to bottom. Then set in your pots you are going to use.