Seedling takes a drastic turn, worth trying to save?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Berg37, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Hi all,

See both pics. 3 days in between and my seedling went from gorgeous to destroyed.

Nute Shock?

Auto in 2.5g FFOF
    Slight FF nute and Cal/Mag
    Not sure why I thought I should nute, usually do that at about 3 nodes.
    Light: 2 50W LED full spectrum

Plants was thriving, but slow moving for an auto. Then I returned to this.

Any tips, or ditch this lady?

Attached Files:

2. She was outside, but sunlight was sparse. Now she is indoors. I’d blame that on her stall/delay.

3. It almost looks like something ate the one leaf. you could have brought in a snail or a slug that hides in the bottom usually till lights out. Also taking a plant to indoor light from natural can affect the plant as well. If it doesn't bounce back it will most likely have a permanently stunted growth.

4. Yeah I was afraid of that, launching an auto in outdoors (in Sept in New England) to see seed quality was an almost death sentence. I thought pests too. She’s a Warrior I hope she bounces to but she is way off the auto cycle.

5. I'd save her just for giggles

you will soon wish you added perlite25% to that fox farm

as its a hot soil

why you use calmag so early

stunts me

are you a noob?

6. I grew some nice outdoor bushes this past Spring. I followed that recipe, however this is a first time Auto. I got thrown off by the life cycle timing, and starting in a pot that was much larger and no transplant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Since it’s a 3 month plant, I read nute early, which was against my wishes.
    Any suggestions on how to save? She was an experiment for seed quality. But I’m attached and refuse to let her die.

8. Nice rebound, resilient plants. Interested in her time table as she was delayed a good month. This lady is an auto once root-bound she should flower. Just looking for 7-14g. Seed quality test.

[​IMG]

9. Nice looks like it came back strong. :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Growing nice under 100W LED, I’ll make the change on the next lady to 300W-600W LED full spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum