Seedling Started to Flower After 4 Weeks Veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by marijuana69420, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Hey dudes, ever seen this before?

As you can see below, I have a grow going in a 2x2. I have 7 normally growing plants in here - all the same strains. 4 in the big pots, and 4 just vegging on the sides. Light is on 16/8. Quebec cannabis seeds.

1 of the plants, a fruity pebble strain, just started flowering about 4 weeks in. I had been topping and trimming it aggressively as you can see, and it started to flower almost 24 hours after the last top, with no visible pre flowers or anything - not sure if this is what triggered the flower? But that was a wild ocurrence.

Could be an autoflower seed that just popped into the seed bag by mistake? But I have three other FPs growing in that tent (small and big) that have not converted to flower. So just wondering if anyone has seen this. Out of curiosity I want to know what's going on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. You have too many plants for your small area. **** in my opinion ****
    I had x9 in my 3x3, I had to kick x5 out and keep x4 and that's pushing it they're only 19" tall in week 2 of flower... there constantly trying to cover each others budsites,
    The outside ones they're still growing but that's outside... a 2x2 tent I recommend only one maybe two plants. Aslong you guarentee it a female you cant go wrong..
    Screenshot_20200611-230913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200617-121036_Gallery.jpg

As for the early flowering one plant, more than likely an auto.
    Regardless itll be a good joint or two if cured properly. :)

Best of luck
    &
    Happy growings.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Auto is the only thing that I can think of.

4. I believe what you said, that you accidentally have a auto

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 2 is great for not as long a veg time in a 3x3 which is what I had and got scared like your saying about too many with only 2. 1 turned male thank God because the flip made my flowering stretch to where it's going to cover my entire 3x3 thick with a 9 week veg and the first 3 weeks during veg the plants didn't even grow making me almost kill then then all the sudden they took off. Now my only regret is I only had 1 female and it's a bad ass so luckily I have clones

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app