Seedling spouted vent over

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Darth_420, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Hello 1st time grower here in running 1000w tolys led light or so it says in a grow tent 30" away from my seedlings. This morning 2 seeds sprouted bent over as you can see in my pic. For soil im using promix ph with a little extra perliteI have drainage in my solo cups i watered using a spray bottle 2 days ago.
    Can anyone help me fix this issue or let me know this is ok thanks .

Attached Files:

2. Also have the lights on 18/6 on veg only for now

3. It takes em a little bit to straighten after breaking soil

• Like Like x 2
  4. Perfect thanks for the quick reply I appreciate it.

5. I'm running 450w Led
    Started at 40" above 10hrs on
    For 3-4 day for acclamation
    Then I dropped it to about 30" and 18/6
    Only mist and "a little top moisture"
    For first 7 days .
    The only problem I had was stretching I just added some more happy frog to thicken the top soil[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. seeds mostly start off with a bend in them when first growing they will straighten up when the first leaves pop out ,,,,luck with the grow,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  7. I suggest you look for a small fan. In the next week, they will benefit from wind stress to grow short, bushy and with a strong stem.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I am a journey man HVAC tech so I have a great air movement system going on with extra fans inside only skill i did bring to the growing table . but thanks for the info its all appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just wanted to update the seedlings are doing fine this morning they are green and standing tall thanks eveyone for your input .

• Like Like x 3