seedling sick need help asap!!! drooping leafs but looks good!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pocky23thai, Feb 13, 2009.

1. i have been doing some research but im not sure if its the ph level of water, overwatering, or underwatering the seedling. i need some help or advice. i really want to safe this baby of mine!!!!!

heres pics any help or advice would be very appreciative. thanks

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Have you been adding nutes? It looks like some nute burn, but could also be burn from water drops on the leaves being heated by your light. I don't think its a Ph problem, but it never hurts to check your level. Make sure it just stays moist, not wet. A little Vitamin B-1 added to your water won't hurt.

3. YOURE RIGHT I DID ADD SOIL THAT CONTAINED NUTS IN MY PLANTS THE NIGHT I WENT TO SLEEP . THEN WHEN I WOKE UP IT WAS STARTING TO DROOP FOR NO REASON. IM A NOOOB. SO I CANT HAVE ANY WATER ON THE LEAVES WHEN I GIVE THEM WATER??

hey, youre probably the only person that is really giving me any advice on this forum, i really do appreciate your time and effort to help a noob out. Thanks a lot

i had a few more questions if you dont mind.
    Basically, i had 10 that germinated and i used jiffy mix seed starting organic soil that contained 48-52 sphagnum peat ,48-52% vermiculite with lime for ph balance, but they all died? I look at the seed and it sucked out and dried out the root of the seed. Why? Did i not water the soil after i place the germinating seed into the soil? Thanks again

4. well, make sure you water the soil before you put the germ'd seeds in. and put the lights close to where you planted it in the soil. at least that's what i did and i've always had success with the sprouts comin up. I've used all different types of soil too, miracle gro, scot fard or something idk the name exact but it was organic, and now i'm using fox farm and its by far the best so far. also make sure your ph is stable. are you actually testing the ph or just assuming its balanced b/c the soil says it is.
    hope this helps in some way,
    good luck man