Seedling Question!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nonfiction, Dec 20, 2012.

1. My Kalashnikova sprouted and it's a cute lil seedling now, my question is do i continue keeping the medium moist like when germinating? or do I change my watering to every few days until it dries out, giving the small ass root time to get some oxygen? Thank you =D if i am missing anything check my grow journal, pics are there ^^

2. Keep the soil moist not wet.I usually wait until an inch of soil is dry then water.Also when you water it pick the pot up and feel the weight.You can tell if it needs watering by the weight of the pot.

3. would it be a bad idea to spray the plant regularly? I guess i'l have to practice gettin the feel of it >.>

4. Yes I mean the plant isn't that old.When the plant gets bigger you will have to water more often.Once it gets bigger you can do all that but as of now it is still a seedling,and watering often will only harm it.You will get the hang of it but just don't over water it cause you can kill it were as under watering you can fix that easily.Do you mean spraying the plant with a spray bottle?

5. I do, but I understand that I don't want to over water, I'll hold off for atleast a day and see how it looks, Thanks a lot!

6. Yeah it is ok to lightly mist the plant but just don't over do it.Other than that you are doing ok.I will sub to your grow

7. Thanks, constructive criticism is always cool!