seedling problems!!! please help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shit strain, Mar 10, 2013.

1. planted them friday (iits sunday now) and they have already sprouted, they looked promising last night when i noticed it and i had the light running. then when i went to sleep i turned the light off and today the plant looks grayish and is drooping over!

how are they supposed to look? it just shed its shell
    i think it is growing way too fast cause it popped out the ground in a day and now it looks like it is splitting but its barely off the ground :confused::confused::confused:

2. also, the stem is purple

3. Seedlings need light, heat, and distilled water. I use a jiffy greenhouse thing for seedlings till they get a nice root system going

4. how much light? should i already be giving them 18 hours? also, since this will end as an outdoor grow should i only give them arouind 10 hours since when i move them outside this is all they will get?

5. Start em at about 14-16hrs of light and work up to 18 hrs
    What kind of light are you running atm? Outside growing ain't my thing cause I never attempted it, but here its still cold you would half to wait for the last frost