Seedling Problem Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Howard.boii, Aug 10, 2018.

1. My seedling is popped up maybe two weeks ago but now it's got one curled up crusty leaf and another is turning brownish yellow at the tip and the others seem to be drooping. Also it seems very small compared to most pics of seedlings I've seen. It's a single plant in a 2x4 grow tent in a rockwool cube under a 132w LED. This is my first time growing, I'm not sure what's wrong and I'm not sure what to do. I suspect maybe overwatering? But I don't know. I included lots of pics, please help! 20180810_022137.jpg

Attached Files:

2. give them a dose of kelp juice or superthrive.

3. Okay I will

4. did you prep your rockwool before diving right in?

5. Yes I did

6. Probably put into pebbles to soon. Seedlings like it damp, think springtime.

All alone in a big tent is a lot of air and light for something so small.

Were there roots coming out of the cube?

7. So what should I do? It seems to still be alive

8. There are some roots coming out the bottom of the cube.

9. If it were me. I'd still put it back under dome and nurse it there. You'd still have to hand-water in your bucket at this point anyways right.

Cheers~!

10. Yeah I'm still handwatering it in the bucket. But I actually don't have a dome. What I did just now was I lowered my light, added more water to the bucket so that the roots of the plant are in the water a bit bc I figure the bucket is so large and the plant is so small it might be too much for it to reach on its own, added a touch of nutes to the (previously plain) water, and turned the heater up just a smidge to try and create some humidity bc the room was about 70° and dry. Bad move or no?

11. Can't tell ya for sure. I don't use the same system as you are so i can't help ya out with that aspect of it.

12. Oh alright dang. Well thanks for the other advice then haha