Seedling may have topped itself?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Oneillious.fudge, Dec 16, 2019.

1. 9BB17869-1A28-406F-BE66-955647806840.jpeg 1527B505-5D04-49E5-BB5C-FAE4F486E67C.jpeg 9233A7FD-89D3-4157-BD65-9C1BD4D31328.jpeg hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can offer their opinion on what is going on with my 3 week old seedling? It is Freddy’s best fem Sativa dom and it is outdoors in canna terra pro in a greenhouse. First few weeks it was inside under fluros. It seems a little small and this top leaf has me baffled. I am a first time grower and am trying to learn as much as i can from the net and from threads/forums. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Cheers

2. Strange seedling - I would keep it alive, mutant plants are awesome & can end up maturing into a normal plant without any issues.

3. It looks like it threw out one leaf on top instead of the typical alternating 2?

My last plant topped itself however it was more like how we top them, but I was curious so I looked it up a lot and people have had this before. This isn't like mine so I didn't look into what the plant was like but you might be able to find some stuff out.

I'd definitely keep it to see what it does.

4. Yeah it is certainly interesting that’s for sure. I cant seem to find anything about what it could be and being a first time grower i have no idea myself. I’ll be keeping it for sure and hopefully it does something cool. Is it likely to keep growing taller or will it just grow out now?

Cheers

5. I too am new to growing so I don't have much experience, however I can hazard a guess that it would probably do what a typical topped plant would with the next node down becoming 2 main stems.

6. Cool, fingers crossed. I hope it turns out ok. It has been pretty slow growing so far from what i can gather. Hopefully it picks up soon.

7. Just wondering what the best this is to do with it? Leave it as is? Cut the top leaf off? Any advise is awesome.

Cheers

8. Let it keep doing its thing

9. No worries that’s what i was thinking. See what happens i guess. Would be cool to find out what it is as well