Seedling looking funny

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Donk0420, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Y seedling looks like it's burning or something. My closet stays at 80 or below. My 700 watt cfls stay 4 inches away? Any thoughts? It is norther lights strain.

Attached Files:

2. 700 watts is a shitload you only need 100 watts for 1 plant

3. Sorry actual wattage is 162.

4. Oh word what kind of soil are you using

5. Unfortunately miraclegrow.
    I'm going to get a ph meter or strips tomorrow. Also going to transplant into some better soil if I can find some.

6. Duuuuude that's your problem right there. Miracle grow is the devil! You should check out my grow I went through the exact same thing except it happened when it was about a month old. The miracle grow has time release fertilizers in it that are really bad for bud plants. Every time you water it it will get worse because more of the ferts will release. If you can get some completely organic soil and add some perlite if it doesn't have any already. You can find organic soil at most nurserys or possibly home depot. transplant it into that new soil and make sure you try to flush all those bad nutes from the miracle grow you had it in. Like I said I went through the same and now my plant is way happier. Hope this helps you

7. That's what I figured and thanks for the advice. I will go get that as soon as I can.

8. Ya no problem man the sooner the better too. It might take a few days to recover for you to notice a difference. Are planning on using any nutes? You wont need any for a while but they will eventually need some because the organic soil most likely wont have any in there

9. Ok I bought new pots and some organic soil with no added nutes. I'll see if they recover over the next week.

Attached Files:

10. Awesome! Make sure when you water them next you flush them so you can get as much of those old nutes out as possible. Kepp us updated I want to know how they do

11. Day 7 one looks good the other is yellowing and had some stress. My PH was high and got that resolved and hoping to see some nice green growth to replace the yellow I see now.

Attached Files:

12. i had a hemp plant like that earlier on this year looked just like yours a lil ugly but i just left it to grow it stayed like that for a few weeks but then started to grow and it was actually the best looking hemp plant ive grown wish i took a photo of it as a seedling it was identically to yours let it grow you never know it might grow up to be beautiful

13. I hope so. I think it was the ph. I fixed that issue and they both are looking great.

Attached Files: