Seedling Limp?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by amoebassassin, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I just germed a seed in my Aerogarden Pro. The tap root looked fine and everything. I planted it with the taproot dowb about 1/4" and left it. I checked kn it earlier this evening and it had started to grow but lookes limp...will this correct itself? I took the seed casing off to eliminate extra weight. I also put the humidity grow dome back on top.

2. Nevermind. I fixed it

3. you'd be hard-pressed to get good results with the aerogarden.

I mean I understand the commercial is very exciting and can lead to revelations especially when you are being molested with a 60'' TV and by molesting people.

but seriously just get a pot with some organic dirt, some epsoma plant-tone and the sufficient amount of light (which the aerogarden barely has). Grow it bigger, and not with those shitty nutrient tabs the aerogarden has. good luck

4. I hope you'll join the organics section. See ya round... :smoke:

5. Hahah. nice. well i got everything for pennies on the dollar. I live in a state where it is illegal so i have a stealth setup and the aerogrows work perfect for the size. i will post the end results.