Seedling leaves curling -- help please! (New Grower)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nober, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Hi i'm new to growing. I have a small greenhouse that i'm growing in.
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? vermiculite in a biodegradable cube thing.
    What brand and type of soil? vermiculite
    Indoors or outdoors? outdoors
    What strain? grandpa larry og ( granddaddy blueberry x larrys og )
    How old are the plants? around 2 weeks.
    What type of lights and how many watts? -
    How far from the lights? -
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? i water every 3 or 4 hours. i'm using distilled water.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? -
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? the greenhouse keeps it pretty humid, i've been unzipping the greenhouse to let air flow through because i think it might be getting too hot or too humid or both.
    What size pots? 2x2" damn near.
    Any bugs? Look real close. nope
    Any other pertinent info? -pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are they looking normal and healthy other for the leave curling? any advice is welcome and appreciated, thanks :smoking:

2. Are they in direct sunlight all day? If they are move them to a place that only has direct sun for a few hours a day. Once they get a bit bigger start leaving them in direct sunlight longer periods of time until they are strong enough to take direct light all day. Also be careful about over watering...

3. Yes they are, that is most likely the problem then. i appreciate it a lot cause it had be stressing. thanks!!

4. No problem :) just give them a week or two of gradually increasing the sun exposure and they should be just fine