Seedling issues

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kooky420, Nov 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG] only about a week and a half to two weeks old and not looking so good I tried changing the soil lowering and raising the lights more ventilation less ventilation I put more holes in the bottom of the cup for more oxygen never watered to heavy never watered to light I've had plants before so I know how to take care of them but on this one I'm truly stumped any help would be appreciated thanks :smoking:

2. content://media/external/file/1446

3. post a pic please

tho u have tried I no see

good luck

add heat to 77f max

4. Yeah I'm trying to post it but idk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here Vostok

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dann really I've used it before on my two other plants and it worked just fine

7. where did you get your seeds from?

9. Sorry my tablet is retarted but bagseed

10. Relax, don't worry, smoke a joint.
    Give it some time and temp.
    Blow it a kiss, whisper sweet nothings to it and she'll reward you in the end.

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

11. but really you think she'll be alright

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think it will be fine. I think next transplant you should get some good quality soil. I like 1 bag roots organic 1 bag light warrior and perlite to my liking. With a tiny bit of dolomite lime.

Check out my first grow!
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423474/

13. Thanks for the tips

14. [​IMG]
    as its bagseed you don't know what you are going to get ..?

imo get good seeds from a seed bank,

you can play catchup later with these 'unknowns'

MG(miracle grow) is good for roses and potatoes, weed need higher doses of (N) etc

with high porosity for this I recc. Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 25% perlite or rock dust

you can save the above wash it gently out re add more 'dirt' and 25% perlite

good luck

15. I would move it to a bigger pot and make sure your PH is level before watering. Sometimes miracle grow has an abundance of nutrients that will cause this. It will not happen in every case but in some. I always splurge and get clean organic soil.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app