Seedling help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Aight so I got 2 northern lights seedlings in happy frog soil. Solo cups under 125 watt cfl. Temps sit around 78-83. they sprouted on the 26th, their leaves just look kinda twisted and the only thing I can think of is I may have overwatered... just take a look and tell me what you guys think...

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I wasn't sure with seedlings how close I should have it, I was gonna let em get a bit bigger then drop it but yea maybe I should just drop it now. That was gonna be my second question is if they look like their stretching lol. I got my fan oscillating too with like you said just a light breeze. Here's the whole setup for my veg closet

Attached Files:

3. Hey buddy, nice girls you got going, twisty leaves are common in seedling I get them all the time and never has it done anything I'm pretty sure it's a ph fluctuation thing. Around the second or 3rd set it goes away. Soil looks a little moist stop watering for a bit until it's dry. They have to have their roots stretch to look for water.

Any questions let me know

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm excited to see if you make any progress. I'm currently a step or two behind you with the same strain

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Here's my northern lights auto. She needs a drink, aka I'm feeding right now haha dont mind the small droops[​IMG]

6. Hey what up prime! I kinda thought it might just be common but I always gotta think the worst lol. Yea I will definitely lighten up on the watering though. I'll hit you up if I need anything homie

7. Damn that cola In the middle is just selfish...

8. They're only 5.5 weeks old. The quantum boards are really helping these things get light in all the right places!

9. Whoa whoa whoa slow down. Lol. When did you get a quantum board ? Weren't you testing a light for mars?

10. I just ordered a qb260 :) I'm all excited waiting for it.

11. If you knew my light Arsenal.
    I have 2 260w 3k and and then my wife has one of her own, i am testing a mars light indeed and that journal just got an update!
    I also have many 300w mard panels and a few 600w mars panels for future grow tents. Only have 3 tents going right now. I'm a little over stocked on bud atm.

• Like Like x 1
  12. all the above advice is good the only thing I'd add is to bury the stem when you transplant

13. Overkill is underrated.

14. You should send me a link to the thread I wanna check it out. Are you happy with your qb's then? I'm hoping one will be good for a 2x4 tent with 2 plants flowering.

15. You can go on my profile and find it sorry I'm on mobile right now haha,yeah I love my qb and it'll def be strong enough