Seedling Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by highsinberg, Feb 7, 2013.

1. My seedlings have been planted for 26 days now and not seeing much growth. The tallest one is 2.5 inches. Some look better then others. I've been watering every 3-5 days as needed. All were in solo cups for 3 weeks. I then moved them to three gals because the root mass looked to be an abundance on all . There under sun blaze t5 high outputs. Botanicare coco grow... Roots organic Marine green... .... Big and chunky perlite ,.... Is the medium as far as nuts just great white bene bacteria and molasses to feed my marine green. Lights are bout 1ft off the lights .... Ph 6.2 ... Great air flow help!!!!

Attached Files:

2. quit the nutes, hopefully its lot to late already, flush the soil asap and put your lites 2 inchs above your plants and pray, it is way way to early for nutes considering your soil has nutes already, you should start adding nutes as needed after it has its 5th set of leaves

3. I'm not using actual nuts yet great white is an amendment and the molasses feeds the Marine green in the coco other then doin that twice that's it all fresh ph balanced water

4. they look like 1 day old plants. although I agree with the above I think your better off bining the lot and starting again. if you plant seeds tonight in a few days time they will break through the soil and the day after they will be the size of the ones pictured. the day after they should be twice the size. get some mild soil or mix standard bought soil with coco fibre or peat 50/50 to lower the nutrition content. only feed when they need it, which won't be for several weeks. only water when the soil is proper dry and keep your lights within a few inches. always keep a fan blowing on them

edit.....
    are you growing in coco fibre? or soil?

5. Botanicare coco grow

6. I don't know what that is. is it coco fibre?
    coco fibre is inert, what are those "amendments" exactly? what do they contain? and do?

7. I also have roots organic marine green mixed in 10%

8. Those plants look like they could stay in party cups for another few weeks.

How did the roots look when you transplanted? Are you watering at 6.2? Are you drenching the entire pot when you water? It may be better to water less and more frequently for a plant that size, you shouldn't even get a run off.

9. The roots were very plentiful and yes exactly 6.2

10. There were watered last night so in a few more days I may water them less but at transplant I soaked the pot

11. the problem is that if those are 26 days then I doubt your going to get much of anything from them but disappointment, seriously listen to GG and myself if you start new seeds and grow like we described within 5 days your plants will be bigger than what u have now at 26..... unfortunately I think those girls would be better outta their misery, sorry brother but we only call it like we see it, if we just said oh yeah they'll be fine and blow smoke up you ass it will only delay you getting a righteous grow with new seeds while wasting your time with these, sorry if thats to blunt but we just want you to grow the best you can

12. I appreciate it gents there's gonna be a lot of death today :/ got more germin a few min ago and ill keep u posted

Peace& love y'all

13. don't add any magic potions on the next one, keep it simple :)