Seedling, Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YeahhBuddy, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Hey there friends, another question here about my first grow, this is the third day since my seeds went into the Rockwool, they are in my tent right now sitting under my lights 24hrs, checked on them today and seen this on one cube, sorry If this is a noob question, but what is it?, did my seed sprout or is that something that shouldn't be there, again this is my first grow so everything is kind of new to me, thanks in advance for the help.

Attached Files:

2. that is what will become the base of your stem. the top will pop up shortly with the seed and the cotyledons. did you not read this.

3. that's either you seedling sprouting or a parasite in your rockwool... OH NO!

4. Thank you!, greatly appreciated, there is just so much info everywhere I haven't gotten around to reading everything, I appreciate the info, thank you again.

5. yea man. definitely read that. anything else out there is a rehash of what's in there. I've read it 5-6 times and every time I learn something new