Seedling flowering please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Foilagetrees, Feb 15, 2016.

1. hey guys yesterday I found the tiniest hairs coming from the top of my purple #1 and I can tell it was day 1 of flower, so I put it in my veg tent and the light stays on till like 1 am , but in the morning I see the hair's have grown! I love outdoor growing but out here in South cali it doesn't matter what season your in the plant flowers like 12/12 from seed. Anyone with tips/ comments greatly appreciated.

P.s. The hairs grew a ton overnight

Attached Files:

2. I am a little confused...

So this plant is under a veg cycle and it is starting to flower?

How sure are you on the seeds? Maybe you got autos ....

3. Only June and July are dependable for vegging outside in So Cal.. So you learn to use that to your advantage and veg under lights inside and toss them outside to flower..
    [​IMG]

veg shed
    [​IMG]
    Flowering outside currently..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 aussiemark, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    this plant im posting did the same thing I just waited till got tiny bit bigger remove the tips it didn't like it but went back to growing good

not sure why the pic got posted upside down lol

5. Your plant is just starting to show sex. You shouldn't put your plants outside in So. California before the end of May. If you put them back into your veg area and give them 18 hours of light it will go back into veg. Unless its an auto flower, then there's no stopping it.

6. It's not an autoflower and it's been on 18/6 and it's still making new hairs. Could it really veg soon?

7. pics

Attached Files:

8. Yea slight chance its an auto but more than anything i bet its from going 16-18 hours of light inside to outside sun which is what 7-12 hours. Just keep a light on her for a while till she reveges.

9. Keep it under at least 18 hours of light. The plant is going to produce hairs at the nodes from now until the day she dies. Like I said it's just showing sex. You will know when it's in full flower. Stop freakin on the hairs.