Seedling falling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by csoph, Apr 14, 2018.

1. So, bare with me, this is my very first plant and basically the seedling has just come out but it's bending over. I read that it's about light. I'm cultivating indoors with a LED light, thing is the LED light is coming after tomorrow that's why I don't have it yet. So my question is, do I have to do something RIGHT away? Should I put it at the window? Sorry if I sound dumb lol

2. If the window is all you got by all means put it in the window. But you need to get her some lights Maybe a CFL bulb if you got one laying around. Either way get her some light ASAP

3. Do you have a pic you can upload? Could put it my the window or use a house cfl light or lamp light for now. The seedling should be under light as soon as it sprouts up

4. Okay thanks guys, I did put it at the window since that seemed like the thing to do. I'll try to see if I have a light to use until I get my grow lights on Monday.

5. Prop it up with something. A pencil and pipe cleaners comes to mind first.

6. Cut a plastic straw in half lengthwise and put it around the stem (bury part of the straw to keep it standing up) and you are set.:)

7. I was going to suggest that but i always had a problem getting the straw around the tiny stem.

8. Takes a bit of practice, but it works and is water proof..you could use pipe cleaners too (I bend them in a U shape and the stem can lean against them..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I put it at the window and it's up again, so I think it's all good. Will definitely use your advice if I need it again. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1