Seedling drooping and keeling over!! Please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the_tobzster, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hi guys, so I'm not really a beginner as I've done this a few years. This year, I've got 3 autoflowers which I've been growing inside in a conservatory (indoor greenhouse). Since the weather has been fairly bad (thank you English summer) the seedlings which are 8 days old have been stretching quite a bit.
    Basically I came to check on them this morning and the one which has seen the most growth had completely fallen over, with droopy leaves. I have since staked it up but the leaves are very droopy! I'm thinking it's over watered since the soil is still damp, but I didn't water it since I planted them, there's just not much air/sun to dry up the soil. Pics are attached below.. any suggestions??

Attached Files:

2. Hi there's not enough humidity try and place it in a dome sealed with a spray water to raise humidity. I wouldn't worry to much about it I've done the same but a conservatory can get really cold and they wilted. I suggest u do what I do. Use a cupboard under stairs bedroom etc and modifie it using cfl light bulbs super cheap! And easy I'm also based in the UK respect to u

• Like Like x 1
  3. The last picture looks Good IMO. What's your watering schedule? It's fine give it a couple days before another watering.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Well I'm currently in the middle of flushing amnesia haze day 61 so my watering schedule is very different to urs just water it when the soil is dry m8

5. Really I'm in day 60 of flower Aurora Indica! I'm flushing myselfthat's pretty cool what's the humidity like?
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Drooping is usually under watered in seedlings

7. Great good luck. An 60 percent humidity and 29 degree celsius that seems to work for me I had temp problems so got a larger fan and air cooled tube 600w hps and that when it all started becoming high grade cannabis

8. Unfortunately the seedling completely died, I think the roots got suffocated as the soil was still somehow as wet as when I planted them. Poor fella, I had to rip up as he just shrivelled up and died. I accidentally beheaded my other one too :( really bad luck this year but I got one last one who seems to be doing well, so hopefully the English weather improves!