Seedling deficiencies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Señor dro, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,
    I seem to be having some trouble with one of my current girl scout cookie plants.

Both been in veg for 11 days, growing in coco and perlite, under a 90w ufo led, they have been fed the same but one seems to be having some sort of deficiency.
    I have given them 2 feedings of Dutch master gold range veg a+b w 1/2tsp mag and 1/4 cap seaweed extract. first feed below standard, second feed at standard strength. Since the last feed I have watered with some extra mag and potash.

Can anyone help let me know what it may be from the images provided.

2. Won't let me upload the pics for some reason, will have to wait to use the computer when I get home.

Quick discription. Leaves are yellowing through the middle of the leaves, with leaf structure staying green. And the edges of leaves look burnt.

3. Based off this description it sound like nutrient burn man I'm on my first grow as well and just gave my plant their first feeding of dyna grow foliage pro and they are about 4 weeks old. You can expose too much nutes to early and it will burn them. I recommend flushing with straight water and use nothing but water for the first few weeks with the exception of maybe a little seaweed extract. But seedling can usually get what they need out of the soil granted if good soil is provide from day one.

"Master scroller"

• Like Like x 2
  4. 11 days sounds awful early for nutes if you started with good soil.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Coco and perlite. Wish I could help but I'm a soil guy. Check your ph? ppms?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coco doesn't have a lot of nutes to start with, I had to start feeding my seedlings around day 10 and I preconditioned with CalMag.

7. Oops. Ugh. I have to remember not to post high.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1