Seedling already showing sex?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokingandpoking, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Here's some back ground info. I'm almost 4 weeks away from when I first planted my seedling. I think its growth was extremely stunted at first for a combination of things. First, I started in a peat pot which come to find out was making the soil more acidic. Also I was overwatering. I ended up losing the first two sets of leaves but when I moved to a pot with fresh soil and I had better control with watering, its starting to look nicer and pick up speed. I noticed however, it appears my seedling is showing its sex. I've had it under lights for 24/0 since it sprouted a little less than a month ago. Here's some pictures that show it well. Is it possible that although the growth of my plant was slow at first, it might be showing preflowers since its a month old, regardless of size?

ForumRunner_20130406_095427.png

ForumRunner_20130406_095438.png

ForumRunner_20130406_095454.png

Productive smoking is key to your enjoyment of the herb

2. That is really small for a month old. Them r stipules and new growth ur looking at. I got 4 plants 3 weeks old they r 10 to 12 inches tsll already

3. Those are stipules not preflowers