Seedling 18/6 to 24/7

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unity420, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Here it is..Mr. Nice guy seedling at 2.5 weeks old, currently under 18/6 light sched. Building new home to keep all light out in prep. for 12/12, this is an Indica strain so I will veg for a few weeks, gonna LST this baby. Question is can I go from 18/6 light sched. to a 24/7 sched at around the 3 - 3.5 week age without overstressing her (Hope) or creating any problems. Gonna plant in FFOF, currently 100w CFL 50 day light and 50 soft white to mix up the spectrum. WIll shift to 75w soft and 25 w day lite when she's (Hope) ready to flower. Well what say you. another note has anyone got any experience LST'ing this strain

U420

2. Bump, Some one ought to have some words of wisdom??? Pleaseeee

U420

3. wheres the pic at?

4. #4 unity420, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    ITAKEMARU, Thats a cool sig. Sorry it took so long, batteries in the camera needed charging. Here are some photos

Attached Files:

5. looks better then mine..

6. It was proven by garden grow lights - tips designs and advice that 18 hrs of light/day does just as well for plants as 24 hrs of light/day. Personally, I do 16 hrs/day for vegetative and 12 hrs/day for flowering/blooming (as instructed by Mr. Green on youtube who is a God in my opinion).

Plants need dark cycles just as much as light cycles. Giving your plant(s) 24 hrs/day would reduce floral yields and will not help increase vegetative stage growth.