Seedless

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RiCoSuave101, Mar 22, 2011.

1. So I've been trying to grow a personal plant for quite a while now. My only problem is the seeds.

I have bought so much weed that I swear you would think seeds would be in it but NOOOOO.

IDK if its my dealers that searches HIGHLY for this little babys or its just my luck.

If there is any other way to get seeds can anyone tell me.

Oh and I only get the dankest of stuff. Not that headacheness

2. The best weed comes from unpollinated female plants.

Male plants produce pollen.

If your weed has no seeds, that means it was grown in a space w/ no male plants, just females.

No one picks through the weed to take seeds out. It just didn't grow any.

Now if you wanna grow just one plant, you've got a problem.

When you plant a seed, it's a 50/50 chance whether you get a male or a female. Males are worthless.

Order a feminized seed, and plant it, and you will almost always get a female plant.

That way you don't have to plant a bunch of seeds then figure out which are males before they pollinate your females. Or worse, you might not get any females at all.

Good places to order feminized seeds from are the single seed centre, and attitude seedbank.

Best of luck.

3. Yeah man, just order some from Attitude Seedbank. Just know what you like first. Stoned = Indica; high = Sativa. Most are somewhere in between. I got 40 seeds from them during their promo for about $70. I wasn't looking for the strongest stuff around, just something easy to grow. I got Mandala Safari Mix (20 seeds) and Nirvana Kaya Gold (10 seeds). Now I have the space and time to sort males/females so you may want to take a different route. If you are going to get fem seeds, get Barney's or DNA. They seem highly recommended and few seem to have problems. Nirvana doesn't seem to do fem seeds well (only based on the posts I read here). You can just use "Pick and Mix" and just buy 1 seed if you want. Just please oh please read the stickies and some grow journals BEFORE you decide to germ $100 worth of seeds lol. Gardening outside is a lot easier than doing it inside. Sure, maybe you know someone that had a bamboo or some little flower growing in a window and your thinking "Wow, this shit will be cake". No. Growing the leaves is the easy part...it's getting big ass sexy take off your pants and rub your balls on the buds plants that is hard.

P.S. I have yet to grow this ball-rubbing plant, but I will post pics when I do.

4. That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read lmao.

Oh and do they track down the seeds or something like that if you buy it online