Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seedless Schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Sep 1, 2011.

1. So, I bought some stuff from my dealer, who usually has really good stuff. There is some stuff I bought from him that wasn't as good as his other stuff. It was brown in color, and had few to no seeds. It also gave a strong body high with a slight head high. Can anyone explain how brown weed could also be seedless and relatively potent?

2. Its just how its been cured man. So unlikely its schwag.

3. your dealer was dry and picked up from another guy and flipped it to you. Oh also, it could have been harvested from a nice grow but didn't cure well. Ive smoked weed that looks like it would be amazing but didn't really give me a good high, and I have smoked weed that was a dark green/brown and got pretty blazed. You can't always judge weed by looks.

4. Brown can be from being grown outdoors, it gets darker in color. Can be from over-maturation causing THC to degrade into an amber color that causes a more couch-lock body high. Could be from being chopped down and packaged without proper drying then whatever heat method they used to seal the packages shut. Could be 1 or many reasons.