Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seedless bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by researchscience, Jun 18, 2008.

1. did u ever get some dank that had a few seeds in it? it is possible for seedless bud to have some seeds?

2. lol what? Its all about how its grown and if its grown with a lot of care or by someone who knows what theyre doing, it will not have any seeds...

and yes, Ive gotten plenty of fire bud that has had a few seeds. Seems like a lot of the purple stuff I come across has one or two seeds for some reason.

3. it could have hermi'd
    or they could have waited a little late to pull a male plant
    no biggie really
    plant em :)

4. Put the pipe down o_O

5. haha most high grade weed doesnt have seeds, pretty uncommon to find one in some nice weed, mids on the other hand can have tons.

6. this really shouldnt be in the "seasoned tokers" area......

7. yeah i just had some sour diesel and i had to lower my pricing because they didnt pull the male plant soon enough and the shit was loaded with seeds. but yeah dont sweat it its no biggie.

8. Seedless bud, has no seeds. That is why it's seedless.

o_O

9. Is this a mind trick?

10. If your not blasted to the moon,I dont know what the hell happened.Bump your head?

11. i mean... i guess there are special types of bud without seeds... kind of like seedless watermelon/grapes... or seedless people.... but those r called "sterile" people... so maybe sterile bud? So the bud cant maek babeez :*(

12. I've seen it happen. Picked up an O of silver haze once and there was 1 seed in the whole ounce.

IMO, it happens by artificial insemination. For example, there was 1 pollen sitting on the grower's scissors or something and it got on a female bud.

13. all it takes is for one pollen sac to make seeds, if it was only 1 or 2 seeds out of the whole crop they're hermie seeds. I would just throw them out, they will more than likely keep the hermie trait in the genetics now and produce more hermies...

14. Not sure im understanding the point of his question at all. All i can really say is the same thing that everyone else has told you... Its just from the grower not taking enough care to recognize his male plants early enough to yank them so they dont Pollinate the females. Or like previous people said.. he could have very well not cleaned what he was using or his hands before handling the females. Also.. as for a COMPLETLY seedless bud you would have to either take males away early in the stages or they make a seed called a Feminized see that is guarenteed female. :D

15. I have a blueberry kush seed that's sitting in a little baggie. It's sacred to me.

16. Phased!!! I Live In Illinois Tooo!!!!

17. Well, if it has seeds in it then it ain't seedless...

18. Seedless bud = sensimillia.

All [matured and flowered] plants, no matter what, pollenated or not, female or not, will produce at least one seed, in a last ditch attempt to further the species.

19. Well if it's got seeds it's not seedless now is it? ;)

20. i think that dank with a few seeds is awsome if u think about it and u are a grower it is cool to get some free seed for stock u might be surprized at the treasures that they will grow